Please read these terms carefully. MASSDIAL By using or registering an account, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. This is a legal contract.
To use MASSDIAL, you must:
• Be at least eighteen (18) years of age and able to sign contracts.
• Complete the registration process.
• Agree with the Terms.
• To provide a true, complete and current contact.
By using MassDial, you represent and warrant that you meet all the above requirements and not use MassDial in a manner that violates any law or regulation. MassDial can refuse service, terminate accounts of users and change the eligibility requirements at any time.
The period begins when you enroll in MassDial and continues while the service is used. Clicking on the button and enter your username means that officially signed the terms. If you register on MassDial on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on your behalf.
3. Close your Account
You or MassDial may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason by notifying the other party. We can suspend the service at any time with or without cause. If we terminate your account without reason, we will refund the payment messages sent or monthly fee. We will not refund if there is cause, as a violation of these Terms and Conditions or our Use Policy. Once we finished this contract, we can permanently delete your account and all data associated with it, including their contact our website. If you do not log into your account for 2 months or more, you may treat your account as inactive and permanently eliminate the account and all associated data.
5. Account and Password
You are responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You are also responsible for any account you have access, whether they are authorized to use or not. You must inform us immediately of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We are not responsible for any loss due to passwords stolen or hacked. We have no access to your password, and for security reasons, you can only change your password.
Our prices are posted on our website and can be modified. The value of each message can also change without notice.
7. Policy of Reimbursement and cancellation
We will give you a refund of your messages at the same price you bought them if we offer our services for a reason that is not covered in these Terms and Conditions or our Use Policy. You are not entitled to a refund from us in any otherwise. In case of cancellation of your account and at the same time have money available in your balance or the situation in which MASSDIAL suspend its activity we will refund this amount integrated in a period not exceeding one month.
In addition it clear that there is a period of testing, which can accommodate the customer to make a claim.We will give you a refund of your messages at the same price you bought if we offer our services for a reason that is not covered in these Terms or our Use Policy. You are not entitled to a refund from us in any other circumstances.
We can change our prices at any time by posting a new price on our website and / or sending an e-mail notification.
9. Property rights MASSDIAL
You must respect our rights of ownership of the website and the software used in MASSDIAL (property rights include patents, trademarks, service marks and copyrights).
10. Proprietary Rights You
12. Right to Inspect Campaigns
We can see, copy and internally distribute the content of your messages and account to create algorithms and programs (tools) that help us identify problem accounts. We use these tools to find users who violate these Terms or laws.
RULES AND ABUSE
13. General Rules
You agree to follow these rules:
• You do not send spam! By 'spam', we mean 'unsolicited bulk messages'. If you send mass messages to people without their permission, you are doing spam.
• You will not violate our Use Policy, part of this Agreement.
If you violate any of these rules, then we may suspend or terminate your account without reimbursement.
14. Reporting Abuse
If you think someone is violating any of these Terms, or material that violates copyrights by posting, please notify us immediately. If you have received spam that thinks MassDial came from a user, we want to know. Please report it to us.
15. Compliance with Laws
You represent and warrant that the use of MASSDIAL comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for determining whether services are suitable for use in the light of the rules and national or international law. We are not responsible if our service does not meet these requirements. If you are in the European Economic Community (EEC) or will send to anyone in the EEC, you warrant that creating and sending messages through MassDial, and gathering information as a result of sending messages, you:
• have complied and will comply with all rules and data protection, electronic communication, and privacy laws that apply to countries which are sending messages through MassDial.
• Has collected, stored, used and transferred all data related to anyone in compliance with all laws and regulations on data protection. You have the need to allow MASSDIAL receive and process data and sending communications to that person on its behalf permission.
• Agree to indemnify us in case of any damages, including attorneys' fees, resulting from your breach of any of these warranties.
16. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss resulting from your use of the Web Site and the Services, including any downloaded from the website. We and our team will not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, under any circumstances, even if they are based on negligence or have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
17. No Warranties
To the extent permitted by law, we provide the service immediately. That means we do not offer any warranty, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We make no warranties, either for delivery of all or part of campaigns for target phone.
You agree to indemnify us and keep our computer free of any damages (including attorneys' fees) resulting from any claim that makes these Conditions are not allowed due to the limitation of liability or other disposition. You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any damages (including attorneys' fees) resulting from third party claims that you or someone using your password, do something that, if true, would violate any of these Terms and Conditions.
19. Attorneys Fees
If we presented a lawsuit against him claiming that he violated these Terms and overcome, we are entitled to recover attorneys' fees, court costs and other expenses that can be applied in these proceedings.
In some cases, failure to do so may cause damage, but proof of actual damages would be impossible. These cases will result in corresponding damages that are a reasonable pre-estimate of damages:
• If you send messages that violate anti-spam laws, then the compensation shall be five times the amount you paid to us in the last 12 months, but not less than $ 1,000.
• If you use our resources in a way that is not permitted by these Terms and compensation shall be four times the amount you paid to us in the last 12 months, but not less than $ 700.
21. Citation Fees
If we have to provide information in response to a subpoena related to your account, then we may charge for the costs which may arise. These charges may include the attorney and the time spent in retrieving records, preparation of documents, and any shipping or delivery.
We and our team are not responsible for the behavior of advertisers, linked websites, or other members.
You may not assign any of its rights under this agreement to any other person. We may assign our rights to any other person or entity at our discretion.
24. Force Majeure
We will not be responsible for any delay or failure in performance of any part of the Service, for any reason beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, changes in the law or regulations, embargoes, wars, terrorism, riots, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, floods, strikes, power outages, volcanic action, the weather unusually severe, and acts of hackers or Internet service providers of third parties.
Although this agreement is terminated, the following sections shall continue to apply: Our property rights, property rights, enforcement of laws, disclaimer, limitation of liability, indemnity, jurisdiction, severability and Entire Agreement.
If it appears that a portion of this Agreement is not applicable, this section will be edited or deleted as needed, but the remainder of the Terms shall remain valid.
27. Notice of Violation of safety
In the event of a security breach that may affect you or anyone in your campaign distribution list (each of a list), we inform you of the violation and provide a description of what happened as far as possible. If we determine, and notify you that you need to forward all or part of the information to anyone in your lists, you can do so without delay.
Any notice will be effective when we ship the last physical address or email address you provided us, or on our website. Any notices you send to us will be effective when delivered to us in sales@MassDial.com, or any address you can publish substitute or additional purpose for this website.
29. Entire Agreement
MassDial All users must follow this policy of use. If you violate this policy, we may suspend or terminate your account.
Please do not use offensive MassDial send anything to promote anything illegal, or harass anyone. You may not post:
• pornography or other sexually explicit messages
• Messages to sell illegal goods or services
• messages that violate CAN-SPAM laws
• Marketing or commercial email without permission
We work hard to keep our system clean, but we have our customers to pitch in as well. You may not:
• Send spam. For spam means "unsolicited bulk messages'.
• Put on your messages any material that was not created by you or that may violate anyone's rights. This includes text, photos, graphics and other content.
• Use any misleading or incorrect name, false addresses, fake email, or any other information on the website or messages created or sent using our service that is not true.
• Sharing your password.
• decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software on our website, or otherwise used or downloaded from the website.
• Use any software on our website, or downloaded from the Web site to create a competing product.
• Configure multiple accounts of any person or entity for the purpose of sending similar content, unless you are part of a franchise.
As a provider of courier services, we believe it is our responsibility to be more vigilant about preventing abuse related to spam. It is also our interest to keep the system clean because our reputation and deliverability depend on it. That's why MassDial be used only to send messages to individuals and entities that either:
• Gave written (including electronic) permission to send messages to them, have not withdrawn that permission, and:
They gave that permission or in the last 12 months.
or not opposed to the content that was sent in the last 12 months.
• They gave their name, phone number and email address in connection with a purchase or negotiations to purchase a product or service you have not opted out of receiving messages, and either:
or Bought something from you or negotiated a purchase from you in the last 12 months.
or not opposed to promotional content sent to them in the last 12 months.
If you send messages to a list and an unusual amount of spam complaints is obtained, MassDial can close your account. So if you do not have proof that all recipients on your list opted to receive your messages, or otherwise meets the above requirements, then do not import phone numbers in MassDial.