Thank you for using MassDial. This policy explains the what, the how and the why of what information we collect when you use MassDial. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. We never sell lists or phone numbers.
We provide an online platform that can be used to send and manage phone numbers (the Services). In the course of providing services, we may collect personal information, which means that information can be about a user. A distribution list is a list of phone numbers that one of our members sent, or intends to send, phone numbers, and any information on phone numbers.
3. Effective Date
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete or change any personal information you submitted on the website, please use our contact form to tell us.
5. Information We Collect
• With regard to a list, email and telephone number information: When a distribution list is added phone or message is created with the Services, we have access to listing data and information from your message.
• Information about your use of the Service: We can learn how and when to use the Services. This information may include your IP address, time, date, browser used and the actions taken by you in the application.
• Shipping Information: When sending messages via the platform MassDial sometimes we track who sent the message, who was sent, when it was sent, if it has been delivered and the message content. This allows us to monitor the proper use of our service and registration of abuse or spam.
6. Use and disclosure of your personal information
We may use and disclose your personal information only as follows:
• To promote the use of our services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our website and do not enroll for any of the Services, can send an email asking you to register. And if any of our services you use, and think you may benefit from using another service we offer, we can send you an email informing you about it.
• To bill and collect the money we are owed. This includes sending emails, invoices, receipts, fraud alerts, and alert you if a number of different credit card required. We use third parties to process card transactions credit, insurance and have your billing information to these third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
• To protect the rights and safety of our members and third parties, as well as our own.
• To comply with legal requirements such as compliance with court orders and subpoenas officers.
• Provide information to representatives and advisors such as lawyers and accountants, to meet legal, accounting or security requirements.
• Support and enhance the services we offer. This includes adding features comparing Member Campaigns, or use the data to suggest other services that may be of interest to subscribers.
• To communicate with you about your account on grounds of non-promotional information.
• To send information and promotional content to choose (or choose) to receive. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the instructions included in each floor email.
7. The content of Campaigns
To send WhatsApp, LINE or Telegram, they bounce off servers as it traverses the Internet. Along the way, server administrators can read what you send.
9. Its distribution lists
Your subscriber lists are stored on a secure server MassDial. We, under any circumstances, sell their lists, and we will contact with people on their lists, sell anything to people on their lists, steal their lists, or share your lists with any other party, unless required by the law. If someone complains wishlist or communicate, then we, we can get in touch with that person. Only authorized employees have access to view lists of distribution. You can export (download) MassDial their lists at any time, whenever we have a copy. We will use and disclose your distribution lists only for reasons enumerated in the use of your personal information, except as follows. (In other words, we will not use or disclose information about their distribution lists):
• bill and collect the money we are owed;
• send alert messages system;
• communicate with you about your account, or
• send you information and promotional content.
10. Notification of security violation
No one is safe from hackers. If a security flaw allows unauthorized intrusion into our system that you or people on their mailing lists materially affect, then MassDial notified as soon as possible and then inform you of the action we have taken in response.
11. Protecting Your Information
The MassDial accounts require a username and password to login. You must keep your username and password safe and not disclose it to third parties. Because the information from their mailing lists is so sensitive, account passwords are encrypted, which means we cannot see your passwords. We can re-send either forgotten passwords. We will only provide temporary until you change it.